Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 8 Week 2

Day 8 Week 2: This morning I was stuck in a dream. In the dream I was walking around Alvirne. When I was about to wake up I heard someone in the dream say "What will you do with your life?" My mom was actually calling my name to wake me up. I had a good breakfast and I remembered something important would be going on today. The Dark Knight Rises would be on dvd today. The Dark Knight Rises is the best movie I have seen this year. I have seen it 3 times. What a awesome movie! I was in such a good mood I brought my laptop to school. I remembered that I might stay after school today because the first meeting for journalism club was today. I am not sure if it was today or tomorrow. Well luckily once I arrived on the bus I got to sit next to my best friend London. She isn't always on the bus. She told me about the new iPhone she had gotten last night. Once I arrived at school I used my laptop in the cafeteria and went to class when the bell rang. Today was going by fast and I was in a good mood. I was looking forward for today. I haven't had a day like this in forever. First period I continued working on my blog. I later worked on my wikki page. I decided to write about grudge bands of the 90's. I am writing about bands like Nirvana, Pearl Jam,etc. Second period I continued watching the movie The Great Debaters. I honestly find the movie kind of boring. Luckily we are near the end of that movie. Third period I was working with Serena. My friend I talk to in the library. She is a great partner and I always enjoy her company. I don't think I can ever imagine myself angry at her. I feel that way because she is one of those people who haven't really have the wrong idea of me. I had a good time. My study period I was in a excellent mood. I guess people like Serena put me in a good mood. I believe that the people at my school define it and make it how it is. Good or bad I have a good week. If I do not have a good week I am stressed out of get annoyed by people. I try not to get angry at people because I do my best to accept people for who they are. Judging somebody because of their clothes and their looks is kind of cold. Sadly that happens a lot at Alvirne. In my study I listened to music and was on my laptop. I mainly listened to The Smashing Punkins and Nirvana. My period after I went to the library. I had fun and talked to Serena and her two other friends. One of them was Brian and the other one was some kid I didn't know. We had fun and laughed at the most random things. My 20minute lunch went by fast. I remember eating and talking. I had Doritos for lunch. It wasn't really a good lunch but I was satisfied. My final study period I unfortunately couldn't go to the library. Well at least the study teacher allowed me to go on my computer. In around 2 hours I would be out of school. That would be great news! I could rent or maybe buy The Dark Knight Rises. I was so excited! When I came home from my long day I relaxed and listened to music. At 3:45pm millions of miles away a man died. That man was Luis Eduardo Martinez. That old man was my grandpa. When I heard the news I could feel anything. My shock destroyed my day. My mother would go to where he died. That place was Panama. I have been there 3 times in my life. What a beautiful place. I wish I could go again to say goodbye. I guess the his end was near. We all predicted his death. He was in pain in suffering. I hope now he is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment