Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 10 Week 2

Day 10 Week 2: I didn't really want to go to school today. I ended up going. At around 4 I heard my dad leave for work. I wondered why he didn't wake me up. He was supposed to because my mom was somewhere else. She was in Panama and was going to my grandpa's funeral. I woke up at 5 and heard the phone ring. I hang some feeling that it would be dad. He always does things in a different way. When I answered he said go to school and wake your brother up at 6. I did so. At 5:30 Amber,my sister, woke up and talked to me and we talked till 6. At 6 I really had to get ready. My brother had a alarm and woke up by himself. At 6:20 I checked my Facebook and went to the bus stop. My sister drove me. I was on the bus and talked to London. We didn't talk much. She was listening to her ipod. At school I got a couple people asking where I was and I told them about the bad news. I got some hugs and just went on. I still can't get over how ironic his death was. A day I have been looking forward to for months now and a relative dies. Although I never knew him well I knew he was someone I cared a lot about. I saw Emily when I was sitting down. She sat next to me. We talked for a while and when the bell rang we walked. I nearly cried. I felt sad and thought about my mother. She would be gone for a week. Today she would be at her father's funeral burring her father. That is sad. I was sad. At first period I sat down and worked on my blog. This blog I am doing now. I was think about my grandpa and my family. Second period I went to the computer lab and just sat there and listened to music. I felt to lazy to do anything. Third period I did a stupid worksheet. The rest of the day until the last two periods I had to myself. I could do whatever I wanted. My last to periods I went to the library and took a test. I was stressed out and tired. I came home played some video games and was happy that tomorrow who finally be Friday. At 6:00pm I went to the gym. I was there until 7:15. When I was there me and my brother had one of our famous underwater fights. Nobody really got hurt so it wasn't a big deal if I punched Scott,my brother, in the face. I arrived home at 8:00. At that time I made pizza for dinner and watched Family Guy. I went to bed at 9:30pm. I went to bed more troubled then ever. Times like these prove how strong and resilient I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment