Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 3:

Day 3: Today I woke up feeling in a good mood. Luckily last night my mom was able to get me a pair of trial contact lenses and place a order for my next box of contact lenses to come. I had a good breakfast and was in a way better mood than I was yesterday. I had a good breakfast and decided to make my day better by doing things for myself. Yesterday the guidance consular said I should try to do more things to make me happy. I decided to get coffee and bring my laptop to school. Those things seemed to make my day interesting and fun. I have decided to try new things in my life. This morning I talked to a group of friends I usually don't talk to as much. We talked about the most random but amusing things. We had a great time which seemed like something I would like to do. I would like to hang out with them sometime at the mall or something. Normally when I go to the mall I walk around, joke around, and go home. The majority of the time I go to the mall I have fun. If I go with my parents or siblings I don't have as much fun. I feel limited of the stuff I can do. The only sibling I feel I can hang out with is my sister Amber. She is more fun to hang out with because she is older and doesn't feel like she has to babysit me when we hang out. She is probably the sibling and the person I get along with most in my house. We have so much and common and we are almost like best friends. We have been best friends since I was 14. Before I was 14 we were just your average siblings that argue a lot. Well second period I worked on advertisements with was kind of boring and lame. Third period I had some fun. We discussed where the game monopoly came from and what the word monopoly means. We learned terms that had to do with economics. That period I felt very generous but a little mean. At one moment when we were reading and I had to read I said "You know what can I read the rest. Sorry I hate when people stutter." It was a rude and arrogant statement but it surprised me how some people found it amusing. Other people found it offensive. I feel that the people who thought it was offensive can't really ever laugh at themselves. I was only joking. My study period ,the period after, I relaxed and messed around on my computer. The computers there were bad. It was like someone went on some bad websites or something. The teachers always let the students play games on the computer and I think that is why. The period before lunch I talked with my friend Serena I have been mentioning and a new friend Brian. We talked about the most random but the most intresting stuff. When I went to lunch I decided to just try to pass through the rest of the day. It went by fast and I found myself at home resting on my computer. Near the end of the day around 5:30 my mom came home. She had come home and said she got paid. We went to Mcdonalds, Marshall's, and Barnes and Nobles. I had some fun and at the same time a bad time. I liked walking around but I thought it was unfair that m little brother could get something he wanted and I couldn't. I wanted a biography on Nirvana. Well I came home in a bad mood and just relaxed on my computer for the rest of the day and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment